Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What is Reiki Master?



New friends are curious about what Reiki is as well as my reasons being a Reiki Master or a teacher in this path. Let me share my views here!

Healing is of course the main essence of what Reiki is but being a Reiki Master and a Reiki teacher, I commit myself not only to the teaching of Reiki knowledge to others but to practice Reiki principals in my daily life.

I've learnt how to love others, be compassionate and to appreciate life for what has been given... , sort of "going with the flow" in life! Reiki helps me to understand more of life and how to free my heart from hatred and to live a simple yet abundant life. I've become more spiritual, more truthful to myself.

I love to use Reiki because it really helps to heal people as well as helping me to develop a pure heart with pure intention in which the work requires.

I consider being a Reiki Master or a Reiki Teacher not as a job but being myself and being Reiki.

Here below are the Reiki principles to share with you:

Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings
Just for today, I will not worry
Just for today, I will not be angry
Just for today, I will do my work honestly
Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbour and every living thing

No comments: